[ RadSafe ] WHO on fukushima

Robert Bradley rpb.bradley at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 17:23:54 CDT 2011

I've had this connection (IAEA-WHO) thrown at me in the past and I've not
been able to respond.  With Mr. Baehler's lead, I went to the document to
which he refers.  Here is the link:

http://www.independentwho.info/WHA_12_40_EN.php

While the reference comes from an "interesting" site, it does appear to be a
legitimate IAEA/WHO agreement dating back to the 1950's.  The circumstances
50 years ago that lead to this agreement are history now and not clear to
me.  Has it ever been invoked?  Not in my experience, limited as it is.  Is
it a relevant agreement today and should it be reviewed?  Has anyone had
direct experience wherein this agreement was applied/

-   -  RPB
Health Canada (retired)