[ RadSafe ] Radiation Protection and Academic Pursuits

Howard howard.long at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 20:34:41 CDT 2011

Larry,
I must have omitted the motivation: $10,000,000 earmark for political supporters.

At Clemson, would you deny access (to a PhD student with highest grades) to reactor equipment the student himself had constructed, in order to give that equipment to students more politically favored and in order for faculty to sell?

I would not trust any health physics graduate from such a program.
Participants in Doctors for Disaster programs hosted by Dr Robinson (Linus Pauling's partner) and readers of his Access to Energy, please comment.

Distrust of current info from Japan foretells decline of the whole health physics profession if it cannot stop this corruption at OSU. Do try to get the OSU view