[ RadSafe ] Detectability vs. Hazard & The Watchman's Rattle

Larry Addis ajess at clemson.edu
Sun Mar 20 11:52:01 CDT 2011

For what it's worth, I understood it very well.  Maybe you have to be from
South Carolina.

Maybe you've seen us in the news over the last few years. And we did start
that war thingy. Sorry about that.

LA

Doug,
I find this post to be incomprehensible.. I think it has a message, but
can't
figure it out. Please help.
JC