[ RadSafe ] xkcd: Relative Radiation Dose chart

Busby Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Tue Mar 22 05:44:13 CDT 2011

I would like to refer you to the ECRR2010 which provides evidence on this issue see www.euradcom.org and references cited therein.
In addition you can find unequivocal evidence in Busby (2009) Very low dose fetal exposure to Chernobyl Contamination resulted in increases in infant leukemia in Europe and raises questions about current radiation risk models. Int J Env Res Publ. Health 6 3105-3114 which is open access on the internet
Sincerely

Chris Busby