[ RadSafe ] Banana Equivalent Dose - erroneous?

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 16:16:31 CDT 2011

I fail to understand the problems with K-40 in Banana's.  Potassium (and
K-40) is present in most foods.  In fact here most foods contain it.  Coffee
beans and  instant coffee contain it.  Just remember that we'd all be gone
if our bodies contain it.  Until someone finds a way to eliminate it (K-40)
from foods, we will be stuck with it for eons.

Ed Baratta