[ RadSafe ] Hallo

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sat Mar 26 06:29:10 CDT 2011

Mr. Mathew,

Could you please enlighten me, what your contribution is for? Being one of
the addressees I frankly tell you that I need medication as a precaution and
take it regularily: against high blood pressure, against high glucose levels
in my blood, against high cholesterol. What has this to do with radiation
protection? Do you want to sell pills?

Your post is well in line with the lowest level of low-level posters on
Austrian newspapers. If you want to ridicule and insult somebody, write to
him personally and not to a list of several thousand professionals. I
believe that the word "troll" for you is probably not even appropriate,
because these have usually a much higher and more sophisticated intellectual
level than you.

I wonder, why critical comments lead to be monitored, but obviously these
nonsensical messages are allowed on RADSAFE.

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7