[ RadSafe ] Hallo

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Sat Mar 26 07:01:40 CDT 2011

Dear Dr. Franz and others,  Booby Mathew's post is stereotypic
Unsolicited Bulk/Commercial E-mail UC/BE or 'spam'.  He has joined his
prog peers in my *kill* file.

I used *potassium* chloride 2:1 sodium chloride when I drove my blood
pressure down after a difficult retirement.  50 Km per day on a bicycle
for ten years with moderate dieting (ride to eat, eat to ride) gave me
BP 100/60 RHR 60.  Now my cardiologist suggests beer, salt and 20 pounds
to combat cardio-neurogenic hypotension after I AMA'd off a beta-channel
blocker (RHR 40!).

Oops. "AMA" = Against Medical Advise.  "RHR" = Resting Heart Rate.  "BP"
= Blood Pressure.