[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Physics Political Demise at Oregon State University

Bob Cherry bobcherry at satx.rr.com
Sun Mar 27 20:56:49 CDT 2011

Damn it!

 Will people sending me notes that are meant for me alone, PLEASE send them
to me directly from their personal email address, so I don't mistakenly send
notes to RADSAFE when I hit reply.. The note below addresses me personally,
but it was sent to RADSAFE and that is from where I received it.

By the time I carefully compose a note with the addressee, not RADSAFE, in
mind, I am too forgetful to check the TO line. Yes, that is my fault, but
give me some help here. The note says "Bob" from "Howard Long." I mistakenly
assume when I hit "send" it will go to Howard alone and not to RADSAFE.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. That's twice on the
same thread.

Damn it to hell!

Bob