[ RadSafe ] Nuclear Physics Political Demise at Oregon State University

shima shima at piments.com
Mon Mar 28 04:24:26 CDT 2011

Hi Bob,

it's courtesy to address someone by name , it does not imply that a msg
is private and confidential.  It may be a comment addressed to you
publicly, as is the case here.

It is clearly up to you look where a msg is coming from. It may even
change how you interpret a msg depending on whether it is a public forum
or a private email, so you should note this when reading all emails,
irrespective of whether you reply.

Your own lack of attention is the only cause of any embarrassment here,
I don't see why expect others to do things differently. It is always
easier to change our ways than to change the world. It's usually quicker
too.

BTW this is not personal or private, it's on a public and archived
mailing list. Please take care it you wish to reply.

;)