[ RadSafe ] Radioactive contamination of the ocean

shima shima at piments.com
Mon Mar 28 17:43:58 CDT 2011

Hi,

The trouble with your idea is that you seem to be assuming quasi
instantaneous even dispersion throughout the total volume of the worlds
oceans.

That's as realistic as saying a tsunami isn't a problem because it's
energy will soon be dispersed into the ocean.

this will not do much to reassure the japanese population , largely
dependant on fish and seaweed.

But at least is should stop them needing to ram chinese fishing trawlers.