[ RadSafe ] Was There Ever Liquid Fuel Reactor?

GFinnigan at aol.com GFinnigan at aol.com
Wed Mar 30 06:30:57 CDT 2011

It isn't finished yet, the Core was chemically de-fueled but the salt still
 remains.

In a message dated 3/30/2011 5:56:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
doug.huffman at wildblue.net writes:

Yes, the  Molten Salt Reactor Experiment operated at ORNL until 1970 and
its  difficult decommissioning was recently completed.

Ah, yes, there is a  Wikipedia article on this  one.

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/wiki/Molten_Salt_Reactor_Experimen

visit: http://health.phys.iit.edu