[ RadSafe ] Causes of leukemia

Robert Bradley rpb.bradley at gmail.com
Sun May 1 13:24:08 CDT 2011

A recent Workshop in Berlin on Childhood Leukemia (May 5-7, 2008) brought
together experts from all fields.  A link to the Workshop site with
presentations is accessible via this link.

http://www.icnirp.de/WChildhoodLeukemia.htm

The risks factors reviewed were many and varied.  No one factor dominated
the findings.

-    -  RPB
Health Canada, retired