[ RadSafe ] Southeastern US weather. Was Re: TVA Browns Ferry Nuclear Complex

Doug Huffman doug.huffman at wildblue.net
Mon May 2 19:51:06 CDT 2011

I am on my way home to Wisconsin after surviving the Ringgold, GA tornado.

I had stopped there for an overnight on my way to a bicycling event in
Florida.  The motel's roof was piled around my VW Jetta.  My wife and I
were evacuated to a shelter Tuesday night and only today recovered the
car from the impound.  It has a thousand dings, dents and scratches, and
a cracked windshield but runs fine.  My very expensive recumbent trike
is totaled.