[ RadSafe ] Luckey vs Caldicott

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Tue May 3 13:30:59 CDT 2011

Good reading. And even better if you go through the archive of items under
"nuclear".

Thanks for sending this link!
Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail: c/o Therese Wigzell,
Schlumberger,