[ RadSafe ] Luckey vs Caldicott

Neill Stanford stanford at stanforddosimetry.com
Tue May 3 14:40:03 CDT 2011

Excellent. Thank you.

Neill Stanford, CHP
Stanford Dosimetry, LLC
360 733 7367
360 933 1794 (fax)
stanford at stanforddosimetry.com

-----Original Message-----
From: patricia lewis [mailto:lewis at radonmine.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:49 AM
To: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
Cc: Benjamin Gore
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Luckey vs Caldicott

Some might find this link of interest (forwarded to me by one of our

email snip:

"... Caldicott has made a very lucrative career by pretending that science
is behind her position, and just recently she was involved with a dispute
with a man named George Monbiot, a man well known in England ... who reacted
to the lack of radiation disaster in Japan recently by saying he had to
rethink all he thought he knew about the dangers of nuclear power, that is,
he now knew it wasn't nearly as dangerous as he thought.  He writes for the
Guardian, I think, and is widely followed.  B. Gore"

Patricia Lewis
Free Enterprise Radon Health Mine
PO Box 67
Boulder MT 59632