[ RadSafe ] Man-Made Global Warming

Richard Gallego rich at tgainc.com
Thu May 5 11:30:34 CDT 2011

Harry,

In a world where I seem to be bombarded by partisan "facts", I am most
impressed by the intellectual honesty displayed here by those who are
employed in the nuclear industry, and yet chose not to take advantage of
this by jumping on the man made global warming bandwagon. I am not qualified
to judge whether current global warming is man made or one of nature's
cycles. Listening to certain political leaders currently in power, one is
lead to believe it is a forgone conclusion why the current warming is
occurring. There is certainly a lot at stake here in terms of policy.

Rich Gallego