[ RadSafe ] Go Figure: How can you explain cancer clusters?

Maury maurysis at peoplepc.com
Fri May 13 22:13:23 CDT 2011

Any observed event (and even some unobserved ones) having no explanation
cannot be accepted as a random event -- absent an explanation, one will
be conjured up irrespective of how outlandish it might seem. Almost as
the dyslexic, insomniac, agnostic lies awake struggling with the
existence of doG.

Thus are humans constructed -- this behavior is not good, evil, or bad
....  it just is.
Best,
Maury&Dog