[ RadSafe ] Busby's bloated ego Parthasarathy's last "interaction electron model" for biological effects

parthasarathy k s ksparth at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 15 20:57:55 CDT 2011

Friends,

I spend my life trying to sort out the riddles of roentgen, rad ,rem and Ci and lately Bq, gray and sievert, Now it is time for me to invent a model, some one has already invented the the biological effect  due to uranium and photo electrons. The trouble is I am not very imaginative! How about Parthasarathy's model based on the extreme risk to mankind from "the last interaction electron" on human tissue of residents near nuclear installations! I shall find a suitable acronym. First of all I have to dispense with my tongue twisting name!  Do you know, after great effort, I found out the trials and tribulations of the "last interaction electron" to stay calm! I  have to consult my friends in Jawaharlal Nehru University (this university has produced some very imaginative anti nuclear social thinkers) to improve my model.

Once I interviewed Dr Jack Valentin and fired at him the questions on genomic instability, bystander effect and the the impact on DNA due to decay of carbon-14 atoms to nitrogen; he gracefully and with characteristic humility answered my questions. This time around I shall ask him whether he will accept Parthasarathy's last interaction electron model for residents near nuclear installations!!
Barbara Rose Johnston has already discovered my bias for things "nuclear" as I stated that genetic effects were not seen in the the children of A-bomb survivors! see the following URL

http://anthropologyworks.com/?p=2395&cpage=1

She did not find any problem with Busby's "epidemiological" research done in IRAQ , She did not google and find out that I wrote dozens of articles summarizing scientific papers on effects Chernobyl  nuclear accident and Research on A-bomb survivors.

You may read my "last interaction electron theory" shortly in my own web journal.

regards