[ RadSafe ] [ RadSafe Life's lottery

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun May 22 17:05:09 CDT 2011

RADSAFER€s,
Chris Busby or who ever uses his e-mail address is the classical sophisticated troll - much better than any of the previous ones on RADSAFE. Since his messages are intended to disturb the flow of information on radiation protection matters they are very efficient  - remember the "haiku-stories" - what is their connection to radiatioh protection?  Now we already arrived at "vintage cars".

Why should we at RADSAFE accept such nonsense - which is obviously distributed deliberately to ridicule and disturb the list?

BTW: the brand recommendation is really absurd.

Expect more about this funny person Busby in the future.

Best regards,

Franz

---- Busby Chris <C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk> schrie€b: