[ RadSafe ] [ RadSafe Life's lottery

Neil, David M neildm at id.doe.gov
Wed May 25 10:43:44 CDT 2011

Germans seem to like Fords well enough. I had a German exchange student try to tell me that Ford was a German car brand, until I gave her a short synopsis on Henry Ford, and the fact that, conversely, the BMW plant near Columbia, SC didn't make them American cars.

Although ... Henry Ford's politics were much in line with those of Germany at the time ...