[ RadSafe ] Thermo EPD Mk2 dosimeter software?

Dan Zenchelsky danz at danz.com
Tue May 24 11:07:28 CDT 2011

Thanks!   Unfortunately, I followed the instructions and it seems to be
stuck in the OFF mode.  The manual makes mention that this is one of the
ways you can configure the unit (to stay in the OFF position).  Seems
like a silly configuration option, but I imagine they do it to conserve
battery life.

So far it looks like I need the software to unlock it.   I'm going to
try calling them today to see if they can help me.

Thanks
-Dan