[ RadSafe ] The human sex odds at birth after theatmosphericatomic bomb tests, after Chernobyl, and in the vicinity of nuclear facilities

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Fri May 27 15:23:28 CDT 2011

OMG.......
Busby wrote:
" But the ECRR and the ICRP have exactly the same status"......

That is what I would call an "interesting" perspective!

Of course it is an "Advisory body". And, as they state on their website:
<<
ICRP is an independent, international organisation with more than two
hundred volunteer members from approximately thirty countries across six
continents. These members represent the leading scientists and policy makers
in the field of radiological protection.

ICRP is funded through a number of ongoing contributions from organisations
with an interest in radiological protection.>>

And governments are free to take their advice, or not.

As they are free to take the advice of any "reputable" organization that can
offer intelligent advice, based on sound research by recognized experts.

Fortunately, persons with specific agendas who form "commissions" and who
have little real science to back their claims will likely not be considered
as "reputable" and their advice not taken by many other than those with
similar skewed perspecives.

Regards
Doug

Doug Aitken
QHSE Advisor, Schlumberger D&M Operations Support
Cell Phone: 713-562-8585
(alternate e-mail: doug.aitken at slb.com )
Mail: c/o Therese Wigzell,
Schlumberger,