[ RadSafe ] Hawaii Health Guide - Big Island Dairy Farmersfight radiation with Boron

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue May 31 13:50:59 CDT 2011

Dear Jaro,

Thank you very much for this information. It is actually the first "real" information besides all that nonsense distributed in our Austrian massmedia, like 20 233 times higher than normal, a radiation of 1.55 mSv (no time given). Sorry to say but I did not find any better and reliable information on RADSAFE until now.

The values you distributed make sense, especially since I have the first hand information on contamination of food and environment in Europe after the Chernobyl accident, so it is rather easy to compare and to make an educated guess about possible contamination by comparing the different distances. Sr-90 is of course not to be expected in measurable quantities, but since measurement of Sr-89 and to distinguish it from Sr-90 is more complicated, I am a little sceptic about the Sr-89 value. Nontheless the values reported are negligible.

Nice to read the facts, but still one question is not answered: Who distributed this bluntant nonsense in Hawaii? Who made the farmers consider to feed "boron" to their cows? Finally: "Cui bono?" - Latin, meaning "For whose benefit?"

Best regards,

Franz