[ RadSafe ] Wind Turbine effect on local Meteorology - "RIP"[Reduction Insolance Phenonmenon]

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Tue Nov 8 14:20:50 CST 2011

That is what trees do and it is a good thing. So when they cut all the trees down, the windmills substitute and the farmers are happy.
But someone once argued that the real problem with windmills is that they make the earth spin more slowly (ballerina effect). Im surprised you dont use that one.
Chris