[ RadSafe ] Nescience - RE: Rational Thought

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Sun Oct 2 14:06:23 CDT 2011

Chris, try looking up the definition of "fungible" as it applies to a
commodity like imported oil or imported electrons.

If the so-called "Greens" manage to succeed in scaring enough gutless [yet
ironically at the same time constipated, and obstructionist] legislators
into an action to restrict the importation of "foreign" electrons, the
"Greens" will unwittingly have achieved the most extreme example of
xenophobia the world has perhaps ever seen.

By working against electricity production from carbon free sources like
nuclear electric generation in the present, the "Greens", with their
scaremongering and nescient actions, will have guaranteed that for EACH and
every 1,000 MWe generating plant powered by gas or coal  for many, many
decades to come, there will be another 6 to 9 million tons per year of
Carbon Dioxide in the atmosphere. Congrats to this form of hypocritical and
innumerate "environmentalism".

A thought: Has anyone investigated to see if some of the Green leadership
are buying up inexpensive land that is presently 100 to 300 feet above sea
level so they will be able to bequeath ocean-front property to their
descendants?  [Please: TIC -try and have a sense of humor]

Cheerio,

Stewart Farber, MSPH

email: SAFarber at optonline.net