[ RadSafe ] Drawing the line between scienceandpseudo-science. (was Rational Thought)

Demetrios Okkalides od at tlmq.com
Wed Oct 5 16:01:37 CDT 2011

I quite agree that such misconceptions  can happen and things can get lost
in traslation or things can be misinterpretted. However, all of these can
happen to important stuff such as the healing of the blind (may be he was
not quite blind) and the walking on water (may be it was very shallow) and
the resurrection itself (it may never actually happened). Then what is left
from christianity? On the other hand, science can demostrate by experiment
much of its corpus. This is quite different.

Demetrios