[ RadSafe ] California Activist Site

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 23:09:57 CDT 2011

http://www.energy-net.org/Cal-camp.htm

This grew out of the Musicians for Safe Energy that was camouflaged as
a Japanese Relief concert.  They have broad based goals and are
reenergizing activism to shut down anything nuclear or radiological in
Calfornia.  They came to my notice because Roger Herried used an
e-mail address related to this site to push the latest by Paul
Zimmerman.  Zimmerman is the one who wrote a massive tome about
uranium and really had nothing to say, but it was good enough to get
him invited to Sweden for a speaking tour.  A Swedish friend was going
to attend until he learned of the cost (we thought that it was free!)
so no one really knows how much meaningless information that Zimmerman
imparted to those who attended.

Roger Helbig