[ RadSafe ] bats and Bayer

Rich Gallego rich at tgainc.com
Mon Oct 10 17:13:42 CDT 2011

Good point Mike. I allow a beekeeper to keep several hives on my property
and I can assure you they are inside their hives as soon as the sun goes
down. I live in a semi rural area that has bats as well, and they come out
about an hour or so after the bees go to bed. I believe the bats are
feasting on other insects, and possibly fruit and flowers, not the bees.