[ RadSafe ] California Activist Site

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sat Oct 8 09:11:02 CDT 2011

Not true, Roger Helbig. It was free to see Paul Zimmerman.
Here is my response form the Swedish group who invited him.
Sincerely

Chris Busby

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the below. There were several opportunities to meet/listen to Paul
when he was here and all were cost-free. However, if one wasn't attentive,
one of the events could have been interpreted to have had a cost. That was
when he spoke at the Swedish National Energy Convention where there was
a fee to attend the whole convention but not to only attend the session with
Zimmerman.

Bye for now,
miles.