[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 764, Issue 3; The End

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Sun Oct 9 04:47:53 CDT 2011

Im, sorry, I dont want to respond to you any more, Steven, this is probably my last post directly on your questions and statements.  Following your remark about the resurrection of Jesus, and your belief in Creation, your credibility is bankrupt. You clearly either havent read the Fallujah uranium paper or else you are just picking away as usual and wasting my time. There is nothing I could write that would not just raise some other question and a lot of ignorant cheers from the sidelines. My assumption that this is a discussion group is mistaken when it comes to you, Helbig and Franz Schoenhofer. It is a bear baiting arena. I have wasted enough time on you all. At times it has been entertaining, but enough is enough.
There are some good honest wrong and misguided people on this Radsafe, and some useful exchanges, but I have made most of the points I wanted to make. If anyone is interested in my ideas or work, I will still keep an eye on the posts, and can be contacted directly.

With my very best regards,

Chris