[ RadSafe ] Medical Physicst Sought - West Coast

Joel C. cehn at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 13:10:35 CDT 2011

Please reply directly to Glenn Smith: (303) 775 9738, gsmith at nuc-med.com

We service nuclear medicine equipment nationwide and have picked up a customer in Redding California.

They are looking for someone (Medical Physicist for Nuclear Medicine) to help them with their ACR (or ICANL) accreditation on two nuclear medicine imaging sites : One in Redding and one in Susanville. They got behind the ball on this and now are asking me if I can find a local PHD to help them with this process.

The Redding unit is a Digirad Cardius 2 (Dual head camera) and the Susanville camera is an old Siemens Orbiter, if that helps.

Joel
http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelcehn