[ RadSafe ] "mis-information from both TEPCO and the Japanese government immediately after the incident"

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Tue Oct 11 13:41:09 CDT 2011

Franz,

It must be very difficult for you attain the level of competence and knowledge in all things that you believe that you have achieved. You continue to harass individuals, including me, with whom you do not agree, and then attack those individuals for following your example. You recommend that individuals be banned from Radsafe, and then state that you don't think people should be banned, yet you also forget there was much debate as to whether or not you should have been banned for your incessant attacks on individuals.

If you're going to attack me personally, please at least stop twisting my position on topics I do know a lot more about than you do. I am very pro-nuclear, 42 years of pro-nuclear positions. I also have an independent mind and whether or not you accept this philosophy, one has the right to question positions taken be it nuclear option, government response, public response, etc. Only a sheep follows the shepherd without thought. I assess the situation, the topic and make up my own opinion. If that goers against your opinion, so be it. Just stop the attacks, against anyone who posts here on Radsafe, who happen to disagree with you. And in the end if you can't refrain and start to act in a professional manner, perhaps it is you who should leave Radsafe. I believe very few will miss your consistent rhetoric where you attack. I am on 6 or 7 lists and there isn't one where the kind of comments you post are allowed. Also go back years and almost every controversy, you were always smack in the middle. Is there a hint there? Do you even recognize it?

-----------------------------------
Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division
2652 McGaw Avenue
Irvine, CA 92614

+1 (949) 296-2306 (Office)
+1 (949) 296-1130 (Fax)

Mirion Technologies: http://www.mirion.com/
"Protecting people, property and the environment"