[ RadSafe ] deactivated nukes

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Oct 12 11:55:54 CDT 2011

James,

I am deeply disappointed - I thought after this long time you had converted to more reasonable thinking.

Now we receive a comment on extraterrestrial "people" visiting our planet. We learn that those visitors know exactly how to deactivate the mechanism of nuclear weapons. I would be happpy if it were true - this would eliminate a lot of danger for this world. Hopefully the same was observed in the Russian and other nations nuclear arsenal?

That such a large percentage of the US population believes in visits by extraterrestians and even angels is not really a recommendation of the American way of life......

Best regards,

Franz