[ RadSafe ] RSO responsibility

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Sat Oct 15 15:12:58 CDT 2011

I believe the RSO is not responsible as the person did it without his/her
knowledge. How is the RSO able if people follow their own rules.  Also the
person did it in violation of the USFDA, as I assume the nuclear material
may have been in addition, under their jurisdiction.  One does not transfer
nuclear material as they wish.  This person needs training.  Maybe the RSO
can be blamed for that.
If that is plain enough, please let me know.

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net