[ RadSafe ] SCAREMONGERING FOR FUN AND PROFIT - There are other magic pills

Stewart Farber SAFarber at optonline.net
Tue Oct 18 02:12:48 CDT 2011

One of the links on Busby's Japanese site [ See http://www.4u-detox.com  ]
pointing people to order his trace mineral detox4u tablets for $75 a
bottle, notes that the company which manufactures his magic pills [Busby
Laboratories according to the label of the bottle shown on-line ] is
located in California.

The address given is:
USA
341 Cabrillo
San Pedro, CA
TEL: 415-670-9311
Mail: contact at 4u-detox.com

=====================
If the pills that Busby is selling are made in the US,  as seems to be the
case, it should be something the US Food and Drug Administration may be
interested,  since Busby is making such extreme, unsubstantiated claims
about the benefits of trace amounts of 4 minerals Ca, Mg, Se, and Mo.
found in higher or similar concentrations in almost any multivitamin.

If there was ever doubt in anyone's mind that "Dr. Busby" is a
scare-monger trying to profit financially by scaring people, one only
needs to watch his nauseating display swinging on a child's swing in a
playground in Sweden. [ See http://www.4u-detox.com  ]. No matter how much
one tries to puff up one's CV, exaggerations of the benefits of some
product after scaring people based on distortions and falsehoods, is
ultimately reprehensible, if not illegal behavior.

Watch the video.  It's enlightening and on a certain level quite funny.

One of the pages on the detox.com Japanese site is roughly translated from
the Japanese by Google:
===========================

Dr. Busby http://www.4u-detox.com/ Supplement # cc-m-product-5770752970
5800

Dr. Busby supplements
Mixed calcium and magnesium supplements were developed over the years, Dr.
Christopher Busby of the European Radiation Risk Committee.

Calcium Magnesium has been used, an American factory using supplements and
world renowned Jonathan Light supplements are manufactured using our
carefully selected ingredients.

Component

Calcium Lactate 800mg

800mg calcium lactate
Magnesium Oxide 300mg

300mg of magnesium oxide
Sodium selenate 50micrograms

Sodium selenite 50micrograms
Sodium molybdate 25micrograms

25micrograms sodium molybdate
plus cellulose etc bulking agents etc

Cellulose and the like
====================

Another link on the www.4u-detox.com site asks for donations to be sent to
Busby. The donations page link is:

http://www.cbfcf.org/donation

Scroll down to the link for "Donations" and it takes you to a bank account
for Account: Green Audit.
Since money is being solicited for wire transfer directly to "Green Audit"
Busby's anti-nuclear activist group it would suggest there is no separate
legal entity called the  "Chris Busby Foundation for the Children of
Fukushima".

For a very rough translation of the Japanese cover page intro to the
www.cbfcf.org   [cbfcf.org = "Chris Busby Foundation for the Children of
Fukushima.org":
see the Google translation below. Busby is hawking a link to his mineral
pills and asking people to save hair samples for Uranium analysis to use
for future lawsuits. See the http://www.cbfcf.org/ site, copy the Japanese
text, and paste it into the translate from Japanese to English or German
or whatever to get an idea of what this so called foundation pushing the
sale of expensive mineral supplements is all about.

Stewart Farber, MS Public Health
Farber Medical Solutions, LLC
Bridgeport, CT 06604

203-441-8433