[ RadSafe ] Findings of enriched U in Fallujah and elsewhere

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Tue Oct 18 19:42:39 CDT 2011

Oct. 18

         This link is to the "Independent" article by Robert
Fisk.  Article is dated Oct. 28, 2006.

http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-mystery-of-israels-secret-uranium-bomb-421960.html

         Fisk's article is based largely on a "report" by Busby.

         Fisk claims that five years after the US attack on Iraq in
1991 a "plague of cancers emerged across the south of Iraq."  A five
year latency period for cancer?

Steven Dapra