[ RadSafe ] Is there a threshold for radiation effects?

Demetrios Okkalides od at tlmq.com
Thu Oct 20 15:15:05 CDT 2011

I quite agree with you. My qualitative impression from many years of
hospital work is that indeed the LNT assumption is seriously flawed.
However, it seems to me that it is not my (our?) obligation to prove that no
adverse effects exist at low dose-low rate exposures. It should be the
obligation of the LNT's advocates to prove the opposite.

D.Okkalides
THEAGENEION Anticancer Hospital
Thessaloniki
Greece