[ RadSafe ] CB interview on enriched U

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Oct 26 21:36:35 CDT 2011

Oct. 26

         I suspect Salsman's request that as a Navy veteran you can
help him obtain statistics is a clever and subtle way of insulting
you (or whomever might happen to be his victim).

         If a veteran can't call the Department of Veterans Affairs
and promptly get whatever he wants it must mean there is something
wrong with the veteran.  (Hint, hint.)  Perhaps he has a bad
discharge.  (Hint, hint.)

         James --- no veteran know when the DVA is going to publish
its statistics.  There's probably a better than even chance that the
Department itself doesn't know.  You have said on RADSAFE that you
have talked on the telephone with Han Kang.  Kang is a VA
researcher.  If you want veterans' statistics why don't you call Kang
up and ask him for them?

Steven Dapra

At 06:07 PM 10/26/2011, you wrote:

[edit]

>I have no idea as to why you think that my having been in the Navy gives
>me any pull with an organization that tracks births and infants.  I
>wouldn't know where to begin.

[edit]