[ RadSafe ] CB interview on enriched U

StevenFrey at aol.com StevenFrey at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 22:23:37 CDT 2011

Why are we tolerating this stealth stalker of RADSAFE members who goes  by
the nom de plume of James Salsman? Already once, he tried to  harm the
employment status of one of the legitimate members of this board...and  boasted
about it when caught. His predatory behavior can only impose a  chilling
effect on free discourse here.

It strains belief that this stalker has not already been barred from
RADSAFE forever. What would it take to delete him or her from the  users' list?

In a message dated 10/26/2011 10:37:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,