[ RadSafe ] Busby is a waste of bandwidth; from busby

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:46:51 CDT 2011

The Radiat. Res. paper referred to below was adressed in another study published in 2001 (Lloyd et al., Radiat. Res., Vol. 155, pp.809-817): A study to verify a reported excess of chromosomal aberrations in blood lymphocytes of Namibian uranium miners.

The last two sentences in the summary of this analysis are:

"The overall conclusion is that the frequency of chromosomal damage in the miners did not exceed that in the controls. Therefore, the result of the earlier study [Zaire et al.] was not confirmed."

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall