[ RadSafe ] Fwd: Long lived radionuclides, groundwater mobility

Jerry Cohen jjc105 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 31 15:36:13 CDT 2011

JP, This is a well-constructed, cogent  commentary, and when I get the time,
I'll try  to figure out the point that you are making. BTW, why the concern over
long-lived radionuclides? The longer the half-life, the closer they approach to
being stable elements which are of no concern to radsafe people.

Jerry Cohen