[ RadSafe ] Polonium-210 poisoning

Busby, Chris C.Busby at ulster.ac.uk
Mon Sep 12 05:06:13 CDT 2011

Dear Franz
I was speaking on Russia Today and Sky News on this topic and was in touch with the NRPB and HPA in the UK. The quantity of Po210 in Litvinenko was assessed and published by HPA. I visited the Millenium Hotel after it had been cleared.
You really dont seem to know much about this. You dont seem to know about the Tl gammas. Radium tubes are tubes which contained radium of course and indeed I have measured in my lab  ww2 military compasses with sufficient activity to enable the amount of Po210 that was used on Litvinenko to be extracted.
Chris