[ RadSafe ] Latest video from Dr. Busby

Thompson, Dewey L DThompson3 at ameren.com
Tue Sep 13 11:58:46 CDT 2011

Would that be a Jim Butcher reference?

Dewey
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----
From: radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu <radsafe-bounces at health.phys.iit.edu>
Cc: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu <radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu>
Sent: Tue Sep 13 11:52:30 2011
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Latest video from Dr. Busby

My Gast is well and truly Flabbered!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 13, 2011, at 7:37 PM, "Harrison, Tony" <Tony.Harrison at dphe.state.co.us> wrote:

> Dr. Busby's latest video is currently making the rounds on the anti-nuke and conspiracy theory websites, and can be seen here:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aBW-5atBus&feature=player_embedded
>
> I know there is some evidence that radiation exposure may be a risk factor for heart disease, but this takes it to a level I haven't seen before.
>
> Am I stirring the pot?  Perhaps, a bit, but I'm also curious to hear some reasoned analysis of the issues, with references where possible.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Tony Harrison, MSPH
> Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
> Laboratory Services Division

The contents of this email, including all related responses, files and attachments transmitted with it (collectively referred to as “this Email”), are intended solely for the use of the individual/entity to whom/which they are addressed, and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. This Email may not be disclosed or forwarded to anyone else without authorization from the originator of this Email. If you have received this Email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies from your system. Please note that the views or opinions presented in this Email are those of the author and may not necessarily represent those of Saudi Aramco. The recipient should check this Email and any attachments for the presence of any viruses. Saudi Aramco accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus/error transmitted by this Email.