[ RadSafe ] Did Professor Muller lie when he claimed that there isno safe level of radiation?

edmond0033 at comcast.net edmond0033 at comcast.net
Wed Sep 21 18:34:07 CDT 2011

Colleagues:

If it is 'true' what Prof Muller then we should all avoid higher elevations,
as many people live above sea level (where it may not be safe near the
oceans).  We would all have to cluster together.  However, since we all have
K-40 in us and it emits a high energy gamma, what can we do.  I suggest we
ignore his warning.

Ed Baratta

edmond0033 at comcast.net