[ RadSafe ] Worthy of any significant degree of attention?

ROY HERREN royherren2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 14:35:54 CDT 2012

What I meant to write was "according to a news report".  Clearly I need to proof
read what I've written before I hit the Send button.

Just to wrap this e-mail up and make it somewhat pertinent to our usual topics
of concern, please see the following Not In My Backyard (NIMBY) sort of an
article:
http://phys.org/news/2012-04-canadians-rally-power.html
Canadians rally against wind power
 Apparently you can't please everyone all of the time!
Roy Herren