[ RadSafe ] More on San Onofre - Engineer's input needed

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Sun Apr 8 16:27:17 CDT 2012

Stu,

Correct. Only a couple of tubes have had issues. The question is will others fail and at what rate. This could be an isolated random issue since the SG is relatively new. I drive by the plant frequently. The NRC may over-react due to public concerns, and the media is giving into the anti-hype, as expected. Count p. this being the scenario whenever any issue arises.

Regards,

Sandy Perle
Sent from my iPhone