[ RadSafe ] More on San Onofre - Engineer's input needed

William Lipton doctorbill34 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:32:26 CDT 2012

The issue is NOT repairing the tubes - they know how to do that.  The real
problem is determining why they failed so quickly, and, as Sandy points
out, whether more will fail:  manufacturing defects?  faulty installation?
inadequate design?  isolated events? systemic problem?  Stayed tuned - film
at 11.

Bill Lipton
It's not about dose, it's about trust.