[ RadSafe ] Dosimetry Reports

Hans Wiegert hans.wiegert at sealedair.com
Tue Apr 17 19:12:19 CDT 2012

Chris,

you are correct to the extend that the RSO/ARSO have to get the employee to
"voluntarily" disclose this information. We try to do this by
educating badgeholders  through our annual badgeholder training and asking
"general" questions about any abnormal reading. HR take the approach of the
three monkeys!

Thanks,

Hans

--
Hans J. Wiegert
Sr. Electrical Engineer - ECL Technology
Regional Radiation Coordinator
CRYOVAC, Sealed Air Corporation
100 Rogers Bridge Rd., Bldg. A
Duncan, SC 29334-0464
Tel: (864) 433-2641
Fax: (864) 433-3200

*The work will wait while you show the child the rainbow, but the rainbow
won't wait while you do the work!*