[ RadSafe ] Small Metallic CRAM Labels??

Glenn R. Marshall GRMarshall at philotechnics.com
Wed Aug 8 13:24:28 CDT 2012

Chris,

A few years ago I found some on Ebay that were from Taiwan.  Hottest ones I ever saw.  I ordered a pack of 12 and was amazed when I got them home and checke them.  Search Ebay for "lantern mantles thorium"

--Please note new Mobile Phone number--

Glenn Marshall, CHP
Vice President
Radiological and Regulatory Services