[ RadSafe ] Barium ES Pellet Make and Model?

Olsson Mattias :MSO mso at forsmark.vattenfall.se
Thu Aug 9 06:41:30 CDT 2012

Hi,

The Tri-Carb counters have looked similar for as long as I can remember (early 90s) and chances are that they still use the same manufacturer now as they did back then. We have a Tri-Carb 2900 TR bought in 2007 with an internally mounted source (called "external" in relation to the sample chamber) from North American Scientific. I will mail you the tech spec sheet privately. This one had 18.8 uCi originally.

All the best,

Mattias Olsson
Forsmark NPP, Sweden